Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm always looking for interesting Farmers' Markets, and I've just found a new one that you might want to check out. It's the San Diego Night Market, an Asian themed Farmers' Market held in the parking lot of the Zion Market just off Convoy Street. Other communities have started these ethnically themed markets. I hear the one in Los Angeles held at Santa Anita Racetrack parking lot is awesome. I plan to go there on Saturday night and check it out. They will have many booths with fresh fruits and vegetables, some I guarantee you've never seen before. They will have music too. Since this is the first night market they will not charge a fee, but I think they plan to charge a small fee in the future. I don't like that idea. Paying to get into a market? I'm not sure that's going to fly. For now, I will go and check it out, and probably have a fantastic grazing dinner of delicious Asian treats. Can't wait. SAN DIEGO NIGHT MARKET DATE: Saturday, September 28th, 2013 TIME: 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM LOCATION: Zion Marketplace East Parking Lot (Convoy St.)

No comments:

Post a Comment