Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Two Words of Advice

Imagine your adult mind is writing a letter to yourself as a 16 year old kid. You have just two words to give yourself some sage advice for the future. I was listening to the Jeff and Jer show on 96.5FM one morning, and they posed this question to their listeners. I loved the question and loved some of their answers. Unfortunately I came in at the tail end of the segment, but here are some of the two words letters of advice that the listeners of the show would give to themselves. Love yourself, mentor someone, trust yourself, invest Microsoft, invest Apple, save money, never settle and appreciate parents. Each one of these two word phrases is a little gem. Each person, depending on his experiences, would have a different two word answer. Keep learning and enjoy everyday are phrases that comes to mind for me, although I think "love yourself" is so important. Anyone have any great phrases they want to share? If so, respond to my blog, or send me a separate e-mail. I'd love to hear what others are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment