Monday, June 18, 2018

One To Go: Thai Kitchen in Encinitas

I was on my way to bridge one morning, when I stumbled up the brand new One To Go Thai Kitchen that opened in early March in Encinitas.  It didn't look like much, but the sign said "Thai Street Food."  That caught my eye.

It's pretty basic.  Just a few tables for dining in.  Mostly it's take out, and it is excellent.  The only thing I ate was the Pad Thai noodle with tofu.  The food was delicious.  I talked to other patrons who were eating See You noodles, flat wide rice noodles with egg, broccoli and carrots, and Drunken noodles, wide rice noodles, egg, garlic and veggies.  Everyone loved their food.  The menu includes lots of small bites, like thai beef jerkey, angel wings fried tofu, sai-eu (thai sausage served over rice) and larb gai (minced chicken, chili, onions, mint seasoned with spicy lime dressing).  Several soups are available, and a few curries and pineapple and basil fried rice.  It's a great menu, and if you live in the area or are driving by (as I was) and want to try something new, call One 2Go Thai Kitchen at 760 334 5555.  Food is good, but don't expect much if you choose to eat in.

No comments:

Post a Comment