Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coupons Save You Money

One of the easiest ways to save money on dining out, groceries, and entertainment is by using coupons. I never used to pay any attention to coupons, but now I choose where I shop and where I eat by the coupons I have.

We all know about newspaper and magazine coupons, penny saver coupons and value pak coupons that arrive every month in the mail, but there are dozens of web sites that offer nothing but coupons, and many products and restaurants that have coupons on their website. I found a site I think you will like. Check out www.sandiegorestaurants.com/coupons.cfm. It is full of printable coupons for you without having to wade through hundreds of items you're not interested in. It includes many restaurants in the Gaslamp and La Jolla and a few in North County. Soon I will be adding a coupon link to my blog where you can go for printable coupons. It will change as coupons expire. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll add it. In the mean time keep looking for coupon specials and let me know about any you think other readers would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment