Monday, May 19, 2014

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

This blog is just a hodgepodge of things I've been meaning to tell you. First, there's a relatively new ice cream in the supermarket called Blue Bunny. It's new to Southern California, but it's been around in other parts of the country, for years. I love the French Vanilla. It is so creamy and has a delicious vanilla taste. Try it sometime

Now I have some of my favorite new websites for you to check out. First, www.purewow.com is a lifestyle website, which includes fashion, beauty, travel, and recipes. I ran across it by accident and found an awesome recipe which I will share with you soon. My next favorite new site (new to me) is www.ted.com. The concept of the site and the organization is "ideas worth spreading." It is innovative and so interesting, to see how many people are thinking outside the box in trying to find solutions to every possible issue. It's not enough for people to just say no to ideas that are presented to them. If you don't like the way something is done, find another way. There are speeches, articles and videos by innovators, which I guarantee you will find stimulating. Third, I love www.history.com. You can find out the history of everything that ever happened in this world, and the history of many things. Want to know the history of the Brooklyn Bridge? They'll tell you all you want to know.

I love to learn. One of my two word phrases that I would have told my 16 year old self would be "learn everyday." I try to do this, and the history website is a great way to do it.

These are just a few things I've been meaning to share with you for quite some time, and have just now gotten around to it. There are so many interesting websites out there it's impossible to know or view them all. These are just a few of my new favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment