Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blogging is Fun

I've been blogging now for about seven months. I thoroughly enjoy it. When I first started I thought I might run out of ideas, but they just keep coming. I try to stick to my mission, which was bringing you money saving ideas, restaurant reviews, recipes and travel information. I have moved off the mission somewhat to bring you stories about organic food and gardening and other tidbits that I find interesting.

I would like to increase my readership, and this is where you can help. If each of you who reads this regularly could send my blog info to two people that you think might like it, that would really help. They don't have to live in the San Diego area to enjoy my blog. I have several people in Los Angeles who read it regularly. So please, find someone to forward it to. I would very much appreciate it, and I will continue to try to bring you interesting information five days a week. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment