Friday, November 29, 2019

New Words In The Urban Dictionary

When I spent a few days in Colorado, I learned a thing or two about texting etiquette and some new words in the urban dictionary.  One word that kept coming up was ghosting.  I thought I was current on language, but apparently not.  In addition to ghosting, here are a few other words that were new to me.
1.  On fleek means looking perfect
2.  Bible- when used at the beginning of the sentence, it means you are telling the truth.
3.  cyberslacking-using ones employers Internet and email for personal activities.
4.  zaddy-a zaddy is a many who oozes sex appeal.


Ghosting
Relationships

Description

Ghosting is breaking off a relationship by stopping all communication and contact with the partner without any apparent warning or justification, as well as ignoring the partner’s attempts to reach out or communicate. The term originated in the mid-2000s. Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment