Thursday, May 27, 2010

South America On Sale


I love to travel, but in this tight economy most people are staying close to home, me included. I usually don't promote travel specials, but this is one I can't pass up. How about 10 days (eight nights) in South America, including air, breakfast daily and some other specials, for $1799 per person? That is one heck of a deal.

The tour is three nights in Rio de Janiero, two nights in Iguazu Falls, and three nights in Buenos Aires. I have visited all of these places and count them as among my favorite destinations. Iguazu Falls in particular is spectacular. Traveling by boat, visitors motor into the falls. It's a magnificent sight. If you have any interest in this tour, please give me a call. I hope some of you have an opportunity to visit South America. It's a special destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment