Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What Makes You Smile?

I've been smiling alot lately. Karen told me I was glowing last week. Just yesterday Ron's friend Jonnie saw the two of us driving in the convertible, and she said we both had a big grin on our faces. I have much to smile about. So I started thinking, what makes me smile? Here are some of the things that make me smile instantly. Make your own list, and share them with me if you want. (these are in no particular order). I've been told that smiling is good for your health.

1. Catching a wave and riding it into shore makes me grin from ear to ear.

2. Taking a walk on a warm, breezy day and feeling the wind on my face.

3. Watching the sunset.

4. Watching puppies sleep or play.

5. Hearing Ron's voice on the phone.

6. Thinking about my grandchildren.

7. Cooking a great meal and watching people enjoy eating it.

8. Eating a great meal.

9. Smelling the air after the rain.

10. Making a great play in bridge against a great player.

11. Being told by my doctor that I am in good health.

12. Hugs, hugs, hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment