Friday, June 26, 2020

Vacation From Blogging

This has been a difficult time for all of us, and I have found it difficult to sit down and write meaningful blogs.  My heart just isn't in it right now, so I am taking a vacation.  I have many other issues going on in my life right now other than Covid-19 that require my complete attention, and I am simply not motivated to sit down and write now.

Both Ron and I are dealing with health issues, and during this time that is difficult.  Teleconferencing does not replace an in person office visit in most cases.  It's very hard to get appointments with doctors right now.

I intend to renew blogging in a few months, when I have more time to write.  I have been blogging for 10 years, and for the most part, have loved it.  Yes, there are times when I haven't felt motivated, but for the most part, I have enjoyed sharing part of my life with you, and bringing you some interesting information on topics you might not have known about.

Stay safe, and I hope to pick this up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment