Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Very Special Restaurant Specials

I was listening to a story on the radio this morning about how the restaurant business has been WAY down for the past two years, and owners have tried everything they can to increase traffic. Happy Hour, Two for Ones, Early Bird, and coupons. Now, here's a new one that I think you will love. It's only until August 31, so take advantage of it before it's gone.

Champagne Bakery (http://www.champagnebakery.com/) has an Afternoon Tea special from now until the end of the month. Go to any of their locations Monday-Friday from 2pm until 5pm and for $5.99 you get the following.: Cream cheese and raspberry finger sandwich, chicken salad and watercress finger sandwich, 1 madeleine cookie, 1 mini fruit tart, 1 mini cream puff, 1 dipped strawberry and hot or cold tea or lemonade. I think this is one great bargain. So grab someone and get down there before this special expires. For me, this could be a late lunch some afternoon. I hope you'll give it a try.

One other restaurant special that I just heard about is at IHOP (http://www.ihop.com/). This is for those of you who have kids or grandkids that you take out to eat. For a limited time, they don't tell you how long, IHOP has a kids eat free special from 4-10 daily. This is for kids under 12, and they must order from a special menu. A great way to take the whole family to dinner and not stretch your pocket book. I'll keep looking for specials like these. Please let me know if you hear of any great restaurant specials. I try to keep on top of this, but I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment