Monday, November 13, 2017

IFly Indoor Skydiving In Oceanside

For the past few months I've driven by a huge structure just off the 78 freeway in Oceanside and wondered what it was, until the sign finally went up.  It's an indoor skydiving center.  There are dozens of them around the country, in fact around the world.  Anyone can do it, if they dare.  It's the kind of thing I'd love to try, and I hope to get a group of my dare devil friends together for an outing soon.  In the meantime, you can look at it online and see what you will experience.  With the use of intense wind (I think the wind speed is around 165 mph, just like a category 5 hurricane), you are kept airborne.  You are in something that looks like a huge cylinder, and the experience definitely simulates skydiving.  Check it out if you're so inclined.  If not, stay tuned.  I plan to give it a try within the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment