Monday, January 30, 2017

Alternative Uses For Peanut Butter

Chunky Skippy is my favorite peanut butter.  I can eat it with a spoon, right out of the jar.  I do this frequently.  But, there are other uses for peanut butter, and for all of these creamy peanut butter would be more suitable.

1.  Remove gum from hair.  You've probably heard this one, as it's been around for years.  It really does work.

2.  Shaving.  Technically, it works.  The oil in the peanut butter acts as a lubricant, and you can shave your face, underarms or legs.  However, it does clog up the razor and is difficult to clean.

Remove stickers from products you've bought.  This does work, but you need to use a little elbow grease.  The last bits of stickiness still need a fingernail or some sharp object to remove the final bits.

3.  Personally, I will continue to use peanut butter in the form for which it was intended, eating.  I love it any way, PBand J is still one of my favorite sandwiches.  An apple spread with peanut butter is one of my favorite snacks.  My favorite, though, is still a spoon of peanut butter right out of the jar.  That's one of my go to snacks late at night when I just have to have something.

No comments:

Post a Comment