Monday, April 1, 2019

Oceanside Restaurants, New and Old

Oceanside is becoming quite the place for some very good restaurants, some fancy, some casual.  Here are just a few.  Some of them have been around for a few years, others are quite new.

Ty's Burger House has been around for a while.  It's on Mission, and serves burgers, sandwiches and salads.  Food is good and fresh.  Carmine's is a mostly pizza restaurant on Coast Highway.  I have not eaten there, but have it on good authority that they have great THIN pizza.  That's what I like.  They also serve meatballs and good salads.  A fairly new Indonesian restaurant is Dija Mara.  I have not been there, and I'm not sure I've ever eaten Indonesian food.  The menu lists a number of items I have not heard of, so I would say it is for the adventurous eater.  Finally, a very new restaurant on Coast Highway is Exhale.  It's the brainchild of the chef and owner of LTH (Local Tap House), one of my favorite restaurants in Oceanside.  It's right across the street from LTH, and has beautiful indoor and outdoor space.  It's Mexican/Southwest food, and the menu sounds very creative.  That will be my next dinner choice in Oceanside.

Things are always changing in the food industry.  Restaurants come and go, so I will keep my eyes open for these changes, and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment