Friday, July 12, 2019

Taking A Break

This has been a rough couple of months for me.  I had my knee replacement surgery, and 8 weeks later I am still struggling.  I'm still in pain, not sleeping well, and on Aleve and Tylenol every day.  It has really unsettled my life.  So, I am going to take a break from writing this blog for awhile, and just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and plan to be back to writing around Labor Day.  I need a break.  My computer, ten years old, is on its last legs, and I'm waiting for a new one to arrive in a few weeks.  So even getting the computer up and running is a challenge right now.  So, I will rest for a bit, get healthy, and be back to blogging in September.  Have a wonderful summer aeveryone, and look forward to renewed energy when I return in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment