Friday, February 23, 2018

Have You Tried Goat Yoga?

When I first heard about goat yoga, I scratched my head and wondered, "What will they think of next?"  When I saw the video, I thought it looked very cool.  After all, I love yoga, and I love goats.  That's a perfect combination.  I do not yet know anyone who has actually taken a class.  I gave my daughter-in-law, Deborah a gift certificate for a class for her birthday, but I haven't yet heard how she liked it.  I don't think you can go to the class expecting an intense yoga experience.  I think it's more about the goats.  They climb on you, nuzzle you, and stretch out with you at the end of the class.

The goat yoga craze is sweeping the nation.  At any place with a small farm, you might find goat yoga today.  In fact, there was a team on the new Amazing Race that taught goat yoga.  I think the owners have found it's a good way to market their farm products, either milk, lotion, or soap.  Whatever the reason for its' popularity, it's something new that people want to try, at least once.  We're all looking for new experiences.  Attending a goat yoga class is definitely something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment