Friday, January 4, 2019

Quotes For The New Year

I've never been one for New Year's resolutions.  Instead, I look to inspirational quotes to help me become a better person.  Here are just a few inspirational quotes that I will try to incorporate into my life this next year.

1. " Resolve to keep happy , and your joy and you shall form an invisible host against difficulties."  Helen Keller

2.  "Cheers for a new year and another chance for us to get it right."  Oprah Winfrey

3.  Life is a journey and only you hold the map.

4.  "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."  Benjamin Franklin  (If he wrote that quote today he would probably say "man or woman."

5.  There are no limits to what I can accomplish, except the limits I place on myself.

This looks to be an exciting 2019.  I hope we can find an end to war and acceptance for people who do not look like us, talk like us, or think like us.  We must all be respectful of others.  The world will be a better, safer place for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment