Wednesday, April 6, 2022

My Mouth Is Watering: La Banana Fruits


 I was having my nails done one day in the shopping center on Melrose Dr. in Vista where a well known restaurant, Nucci's Italian, is located.  Right next door to them, I noticed a sign that said, "Coming Soon, La Banana Fruits."  What could that be, I wondered?

La Banana Fruits is the brainchild of Sean and Laura Collins, who started the business in the back of a Chevron station in Vista several years ago.  They are now moving to a more visible location, a place everyone can see and enjoy.  I have to tell you that if the food is anywhere as good as the pictures, I will be there often.  My mouth is watering, just looking at the pictures.  Go to labananafruits.com and see all their creations.

Yes, they have fruit salad, acai bowls, sandwiches, tortas, smoothies, and fruit water.  I'm hoping that the restaurant will soon be open!  We need something like this:  fast, healthy and tasty food.  I can't wait to taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment