Thursday, March 1, 2012

Freebies

I seemed to have gotten away from giving you ideas for saving money on restaurants. The reason is that often when they tell you there's a coupon you go to the website and it's no longer available. I hate to give out information that is no longer relevant. Well, I do have a few new websites that I believe are worth looking at. Here's what I've got for you today.

On March 3, Elevation Burger in Carlsbad will celebrate their grand opening. They've actually been open for several months. I have been there a few times and like it very much. They will have a few giveaways and special stuff for kids. Grass fed burgers are great. I would say Elevation is similar to the Burger Lounge, so if you like the Burger Lounge, I think you'll like Elevation Burger.

Wow-coupons.com has lots of restaurant freebies, most of them at chain restaurants like Arby's, McDonalds's, Olive Garden and more. The other website I would recommend is www.sayvings.com. This is another site that has lots of free coupons that you can download.

Don't forget to register at your favorite restaurant websites for special coupons on your birthday. I just had a birthday and got a free messy sundae from Sammy's, a free entree from Pick Up Stix, a free coffee from Starbucks, free ice cream from 31 Flavors, free side from The Counter, and a free entree from Ignite. All you need to do is register for their birthday club.

McDonald's has a McCafe Club. If you register for that you will get a free specialty coffee just for registering.

I notice more and more ads on TV for freebies from major restaurant chains. Some are absolutely free, like a recent free coffee from McDonald's, others require you buy something else. Either way, it's a great way to save money. I'll keep on trying to find the bargains out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment