Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dine Out at Half Off

About six months ago I was driving around San Diego listening to radio station 96.5 (http://www.kyxy.com/) when something caught my attention. The DJ mentioned half off restaurant coupons, available on their website. I went home, checked it out, and was so happy to find my favorite sushi restaurant, Station Sushi in Solana Beach, on the list. I immediately ordered a few coupons, then let my sushi loving friends know about this great find. Over the months KYXY has expanded this promotion. It is now called San Diego Half Off, and you can find it on the left hand side of their home page. The list of monthly restaurants participating in the program has grown, and it now includes, spas, health clubs and other businesses as well. I'm sorry to say Station Sushi has not appeared on the list for quite awhile, but there are plenty of other great places that will help you dine out at a price that fits your budget.



I thought to myself that if KYXY was helping the community with restaurant coupons, perhaps other radio stations were too. I checked out every radio station in San Diego, both AM and FM, and could find no other station with this type of promotion. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I will mention them in another blog, but for now, 96.5 is the only one I know of. They are truly making a difference to those that still want to dine out, but want to keep the price within their budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment