Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Want to Hear from You!!!

I've been blogging now for about two weeks, but have heard very little from you, the reader. I need feedback, suggestions, what you like, what you don't like, etc. If you want to follow my blog please sign up on the left hand side under Followers. I'm still developing the blog, and learning all the ins and outs of blogging. Please leave comments so I know what's working, and what I need to change. I thank you in advance for following me and hope that the content of my blogs will entertain and inform you.

2 comments:

  1. Susie,
    Please keep it up. I look forward to reading your articles and hints AND recipes.
    You might want to include a 'hint' to visit Disneyland on your birthday. You register on-line, Disney sends you an email then you print your free admission pass. We went today, were there @ 8:00 when they opened, went on 4 rides before 9:15AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you do! I have personally benefitted from a couple of tidbits of information. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete