Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally a Subscription Link

Ever since I started my blog I have been learning. Each day is frustrating, as things that should take me five minutes take me an hour. But I'm getting the hang of it, and enjoying it, and I want you to enjoy it too, so I have a Subscription Link on the left hand side. If you click it, put in your e-mail address, and fill in the box with the funny looking letters, you will be notified each time I post a new blog. So those of you who joined as followers, please fill in the subscription link. I'm still not sure of the purpose of Followers, and may remove it. If you know, please let me know. So for today, please read my last few blogs if you missed them, and I will be back tomorrow with something new and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment