Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shopping on Line

Shopping on line has never been easier, and when you find out how much you can save, you won't want to shop any other way. I recently started exploring some on line shopping stores, and was I ever surprised. I will tell you about a few of the food finds I just discovered.

Omaha Steaks(www.omahasteaks.com) is a company that's been around a long time, and I always associated it with very high prices. I discovered them on line, and I was pleasantly surprised. If you check out their sale items, you can save up to 50% off the regular price. For example, a box of 4 six ounce filet mignon steaks, regularly $83.99, is on sale for $49.99. Four 10 ounce boneless strip steask are now $49.99, and the regualar price was $98.99. (i'm not sure they had a lot of buyers at the regular price!) These are great items to buy for yourself or give as a gifts.

Mrs. Beasley's (www.mrsbeasleys.com) makes gift baskets filled with with cakes, cookies, muffins, etc. I have been buying Mrs. Beasley's for 20 years, as they were located right near my home in Los Angeles. They are now nationwide on line, and are the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, Housewarming, you name it. The gift is enjoyed by the entire family, and the goodies will be gone in no time. I urge you to check out their website if you've never seen their products. They're wonderful.

Finally, Boca Java(www.bocajava.com) has an on line store with monthly specials and sale items. Check the sale items in particular. Some of the things are practically being given away. They also do beautiful gift baskets for all occasions, and they have a monthly coffee club.

On line shopping is probably not new to you. If you're like me, you've bought from Amazon, J. Crew, I Tunes, etc. But with a bit more searching, you will discover so many, many items of interest to buy online. Be careful, it can be addictive. Look for specials and sale items and have fun exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment