Thursday, April 23, 2009

Udderly Delightful


I just spent the afternoon in La Jolla, on a walking tour of the cow exhibit. It is called Cow On Parade, and you can go to their website (http://www.cowparadelajolla.com/) for more information. There are 40 life size cows, decorated by local artists. Most are displayed in the downtown La Jolla area, and can be easily found following the map provided by the web site. After the exhibit is over in June, all cows will be auctioned off with proceeds going to a local hospital. What a great way to spend an afternoon, and it's free. Of course lunch or afternoon coffee in La Jolla is always a great way to finish the day. Unfortunately I had already eaten lunch, but there are so many little restaurants I had never noticed I was sorry I couldn't try one. Let me know if you find something new and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment