Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keeping Up With Restaurant Coupons

It's a daunting task to keep up with the restaurant coupons and special offers. I could spend all day seeking out the best deals in town, but I think my time might be better spent researching topics that pique my curiosity. So, my information on coupons and other specials will be more limited than it has been.

I do have a few savings to tell you about. Robecks, a smoothie and juice store, has a special. For $2.00, you can buy any smoothie on Tuesdays. I saw this at the Carmel Valley location, and am not sure if it varies from place to place, so be sure and check. Sammy's Wood Fired Pizza offers you a sticky sundae on your birthday. You must sign up online for the birthday club. This is a great offer. The sticky sundae is $8.95, and is it delicious!

There are many restaurants that also give you gifts or discounts on your birthday, but you must join their birthday club. Red Robin, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Cheesecake Factory are a few that have a birthday club. There are many sites that say they have coupons for a particular restaurant, but when you get to the website, offen all you can find are expired coupons or nothing at all. If anyone has a good website for restaurant coupons, I'd love to hear about it. In the meantime, I am not going to focus on this aspect of saving money, but try to give more reviews of restaurants, mostly local, good recipes, ideas for improving our planet and living healthy, and I hope to continue to bring you interesting stories that are "under the radar". In other words, stories you probably won't find in your local newspaper. I'll keep trying to keep it fresh and current, but with more focus on unusual stories. This blog is evolving, just as I am.

1 comment:

  1. I got a coupon site- http://www.clickmycoupon.com/ here you can get free restaurant and dining coupons.

    ReplyDelete