Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whoops

I forgot to mention the main reason I wrote the post about coupons today. I wanted to tell you about the special at restaurant.com(www.restaurant.com). They were running a Memorial
Weekend special, and they have extended it through this weekend. Buy any restaurant coupon for 80% off. That means that the $25 coupons will cost you $2. Just type the word SPECIAL in the box at checkout. This is a great chance to try a new restaurant or a pricy one that you're not sure about. I stocked up, although they were out of several of my favorites.

I can't believe I did that. My sole purpose for writing the prior post was to tell you about this special deal. It's the old story. You go into the kitchen looking for your glasses, and by the time you get there you forgot what you're looking for. I was going to tell you about one thing, got started on something else, and my mind took me in other directions. Well, that's how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment