Friday, January 22, 2021

U Tube Is My New Best Friend

 Back in the day I would have to call a handyman, a computer expert, or a another type of expert, to help me solve simple problems.  Now we all have U Tube.  What have a learned from U Tube?  We here are a few recent things I have successfully fixed or completed thanks to U Tube.  I replaced the flusher in my toilet (saved at least $75), learned songs and chords on the ukelele, how to change my virtual background on zoom, reset my IPhone when it stopped working and most recently how to put bankers boxes together.  I couldn't believe that there were five separate u tube explanations of how to put a box together. 

My mom was looking for an album of childrens' songs in Spanish.  We couldn't find any, but we did find lots of individual songs in Spanish on U Tube.  It is truly amazing.  They will show you how to fix your car, your computer, your phone, teach you how to speak a foreign language, play the piano or guitar or just about anything else. 

Next time you have a small handyman project and you want to try to fix it yourself (I know you've got lots of time to do that now), go to U Tube and get instructions.  Sorry to all the handymen that will lose some of my business.  I am saving money and getting the satisfaction of doing something myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment